On the Farm
Airy Hill Farm is a small working farm. We raise sheep, alpacas, rabbits and chickens. We also have calves during the spring and summer.
The farm is a large part of what makes this B&B special. You can simply enjoy the pasture views or you can get more involved if you would like. Depending on the time of year, you can:
- Take a farm tour
- Gather eggs
- Play in the creek
- Pet a lamb and feed the sheep
- Visit a neighboring dairy farm
- Walk Jere and Jed, our alpacas
- Lead and brush Gail and Bob, our miniature horses
- Roast s’mores over campfire
- Stroll our gardens, designed for the wedding of one of our daughters
- Relax on the restored bench swing that belonged to Mark’s grandmother
- Enjoy a soak in the outdoor spa we installed especially for our guests.
- Watch the evening fireflies descend (believe us, this is beautiful!)
- Enjoy the sounds of the creek while you picnic in the park.